Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hello.. My name is Rizwan Abas and I'm overweight. I haven't always been a big guy, it kind of snuck up on me over the years (as I ignored it). When I graduated and joined EDS (working at odd hours), I weighed in at 72 kilos. Definitely I wasn't too skinny, but I never thought I'd could score till 90 mark, yet I did. I am now 26 year-old with 172cm height and 93.8 kilos which sounds good if you're built like a muscleman, but I'm not. I'm built like a guy who sits at a desk for 8 hours a day and doesn't do much physically when I get home. I just feel worse about myself.. All that is going to change.

My body condition: weight = 93.8kgs (ideal 68kgs), water in body = 50.8% (for men ideal = 65%), body fat = 30.7% (for men ideal = 14%) body physique rating = 3, metabolic age = 51, viceferal fat = 14.

I just think it's a great idea to share this experience with others and maybe it will help to motivate everyone.

Disclaimer

I am not a health expert, heck I'm not an expert in anything for that matter. The information I share on this site is my own opinion based on my own experiences. If you want professional advice, please consult your physician.

No comments: