Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Thought

The first thing to consider is whether you really need to lose weight. Is your weight affecting your health or are you just unhappy with the way you look? Most people are unhappy with the way their body looks, but if your health is at risk, you have no idea how grateful to take care of your own health at the first place.

I have been inspired by a friend that took a weight management programme for over 2 months and he successfully reduce his own weight about 20Kg!!! I am so jealous.. To be honest with u guys, I wish that I had follow his steps when he asked me to join in together. But ... nothing was too late.. I have just started the programme for about 14 days since 5th November 2008.. yay!

Anyways, for your information I found a way to see whether you really need to lose weight or not...

BMI = Weight (kg) / [Height (m) x Height (m)]

BMI Categories:

  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
  • Overweight = 25-29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

No comments: