Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sharing is Caring.. :)

When some of you sms-ed me about your health problems (high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, etc.), it occurs to me that most of the diseases are caused by dietary problems - things we put into our mouths! If you ask me whether Herbalife can cure this 'penyakit' or not.. I will say, "Sorry, I cannot guarantee that, it does not meant to cure people".

Think about it this way, when you put healthy meal into your body (with optimum nutritions, less sugar, hardly any fat, less carbs and high protein), it just makes sense that your body will work at optimum level and brings out the best in you. Why Herbalife? I just love it b'coz it taste so good and easy to prepare. and the most important thing... it will bring you the best experience possible.

No comments: